Sunday, September 18, 2005

Feedback from delegates

Evaluation forms completed by delegates attending workshops and courses delivered by charitytraining.com always give us consistently high ratings for the quality of training and overall learning experience. Here are just a few of the supplementary comments made by delegates who attended training workshops facilitated by us during the past week -

"Didn't know what to expect but I really enjoyed the day and have found it all very valuable."

"I shall use much of what I've learnt in my day-to-day role especially in my handling of people and teams."

"Thank you - I really enjoyed the day and am really pleased that I attended!"

"Very relaxed and friendly presentation."

"Good to involve everyone - lots of participation!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home