Saturday, September 17, 2005

Making A Difference workshop













Trustees and staff of Northamptonshire Childminding Association today enjoyed a workshop facilitated by Tony Gibbs in Northampton called 'Making a Difference'. The themes of the day included strategic planning as well as coaching and mentoring hints and tips.

Evaluation forms for the event rated the quality of training and overall learning experience between 8 - 9 out 10.

Comments included - "I shall use much of the workshop in my day to day practice, especially in my handling of groups/teams... Thank you. I really enjoyed the day and am really pleased that I attended."

1 Comments:

At 2:03 pm, Blogger danny said...

Joystiq @ TGS: Satoru Iwata's keynote speech and presentation in English
Nintendo has posted a translation of the entire keynote speech given by Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata yesterday at Tokyo Game Show.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker events site. It pretty much covers poker events related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home